Tensar TriAx® (TX) Geogrids
- Ideal for subgrade stabilization and optimizing pavement designs
- Diagonal ribs that increase the in-plane stiffness
- Triangular pattern forms a hexagon to improve how the product absorbs the forces from traffic loading
- High aspect ratio provides better interlock with the surrounding aggregate
- Results in a more resilient solution that will withstand severe weather events, the increasing impact of climate change, and other challenging environmental conditions
Tensar TriAx® geogrid products have helped contractors and pavement engineers around the world stabilize soft soils and optimize pavement designs to get longer service life for their budget. Its multi-directional properties leverage triangular geometry, one of construction's most stable shapes, to provide greater stability and stiffness. Its ability to efficiently confine aggregate reduces installation costs while improving the overall performance of the structure.
To get the highest-performing designs for roads and other structures, learn more about our new InterAx® geogrid.
TriAx geogrid is available in four SKUs: TX Type 2, TX Type 3, TX 120, and TX190L.