Tensar InterAx™ Geogrids
- Most advanced geosynthetic made for trafficked surfaces and foundations
- Ideal for subgrade stabilization, pavements, and working platforms
- Optimized geometry for maximum confinement of granular fill, creating the most efficient stabilized layer
- Advanced material science to improve compaction and restrict movement over time, retaining the stiffness long term and further enhancing performance
- Results in a more resilient solution that will withstand severe weather events, the increasing impact of climate change, and other challenging environmental conditions
Buy Online is currently only available in these 5 states: IA, KY, MI, OH, and TN. Please check back as we add this feature to more states.
For larger quantities, including jobsite quotes, please contact your local distributor:
There is an increasing demand to build infrastructure more economically, faster, and with more sustainable methods and materials. Over the course of Tensar's 50+ year history, we have invested millions of dollars in research to provide sitework solutions that meet these needs for our customers.
InterAx™ geogrid combines coextrusion and advanced material science with an optimized geometry to dramatically improve soil interaction and trafficking performance. It provides greater value vs. TriAx® geogrid and other available technologies. InterAx geogrid also drives superior performance across a broader range and quality of aggregate types and gradations, giving you more flexibility in your aggregate choice.
InterAx geogrid is currently available in two SKUs: NX750 and NX850.