Biaxial BX Geogrids
Biaxial (BX) geogrid is Tensar's original geogrid invention. This geogrid changed the game when it was first introduced for soil stabilization back in the 1980s. Since then, Tensar BX geogrids have been used for mechanical ground stabilization in over half a million projects worldwide.
Although this is the lowest initial cost geogrid, it's not considered the highest performer, and other geogrids can better decrease the overall cost of a project. With decades of research, we have evolved our technology to create more advanced geogrids, like InterAx® geogrid. InterAx geogrid offers exponentially improved performance, further reduces required aggregate, and delivers longer service life and greater cost savings. Visit the InterAx geogrid page to find out more.
Tensar BX geogrids come in 10 SKUs: BX1100, BX1120, BX1200, BX1300, BX1500, BXSQ100, BXSQ1515, BXSQ2020, BXSQ2525, and BXSQ3030.
- BX1100 Product Data Sheet (PDF)
- BX1120 Product Data Sheet (PDF)
- BX1200 Product Data Sheet (PDF)
- BX1300 Product Data Sheet (PDF)
- BX1500 Product Data Sheet (PDF)
- BXSQ100 Product Data Sheet (PDF)
- BXSQ1515 Spec Sheet (PDF)
- BXSQ2020 Product Data Sheet (PDF)
- BXSQ2525 Product Data Sheet (PDF)
- BXSQ3030 Product Data Sheet (PDF)