TensarDraw is a powerful plug-in enabling you to generate AutoCAD drawings of your mechanically stabilized earth (MSE) walls and reinforced slopes.
Special Features of TensarDraw:
- Operates within AutoCAD® for Windows 7 and 10
- Choose from any Tensar Grade Separation System
- Easy-to-use interface
- Intuitive geometry input with various top of wall treatments to select from
- Embedment calculator
- Import grade lines
- Progressive menu guides you from selecting a Tensar system to producing a material quantity takeoff
TensarDraw allows you to:
- Continue using AutoCAD as your primary shop drawing preparation tool
- Reduce the overall amount of time spent developing shop drawings
- Generate professional, construction ready elevation views with facing unit and geogrid layout
- Continue using your design software of choice and import completed design cases (currently able to import MSEW and TensarSoil files)
**To access the software you'll need to login / register and then youll be able to download the software from this page.