Reporting a Complaint
We are committed to providing a high-quality product and service to all our clients always. When something goes wrong, or if you are unhappy, we want to hear from you.
Issuing a complaint
The best way to issue a complaint is by contacting us via the below methods:
Tensar International Corporation
2500 Northwinds Parkway, Suite 500
Alpharetta, GA 30009
What to include in your complaint
To help us review and resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, make sure to include the following:
- Your name and your company name.
- Your contact details preferably including your email address and telephone number, including dialing code.
- A clear description of your complaint.
- Please try to include either our order number or your PO number.
- If your complaint is regarding a product defect, if possible please include photographs of the defective products, including photos of labels.
What will happen next?
We'll try to confirm that we've received your complaint within one business day, and respond to your complaint within five business days.
In our response, we'll tell you how your complaint has been addressed, or why it could not be addressed yet, and what the next steps are.
Note: Complex situations may take longer to resolve. In certain cases, a resolution may take up to 45 business days from the date we received your complaint. If this is the case, we'll provide you with a status update within four weeks.
Our aim is to resolve your complaint quickly and completely. If for any reason you are not satisfied by our response, your case can be reviewed at a higher level. Simply ask the Tensar customer service specialist handling your complaint to escalate the complaint for you. The escalation of your complaint will be acknowledged within five business days.