Regional Sales Manager - Texas
Responsibilities include generation of sales revenues, lead generation, technical support and training for distributors, DOT agencies, consultants and other defined key accounts.
- Assist and support the qualification of TIC proprietary systems.Successfully implement bid strategies to close business.
- Generate on monthly basis sales forecast for manufacturing.Manage, update and track key projects in each marked sector.(Transportation, private development, commercial development).Provide information to the Area Sales Manager on a monthly basis.
- Train, educate and provide technical support to distributors.
- Develop and execute a business development plan focused on State Highway Agencies, Mass Transit Authorities, major municipalities and the Corps of Engineers.
- Communication of local competitive activities and pricing strategies to the Area Sales Manager on an ongoing basis.
- Provide site assistance as required.
- Coordinate interaction between our engineering department and the client to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of Tensar International Corporation engineering services and systems.
- Two to three years work experience in the construction industry.
- BS in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Two to five years of proven sales experience
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- 25% to 50% travel.
This position will be based out of either the Houston, TX, or the Corpus Christie, TX, area.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Department
Tensar International Corporation
1210 Citizens Parkway
Morrow, GA 30260
Fax: (770) 960-0984
Tensar International Corporation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
<--- Return to Main Careers Page