Regional Sales Manager - Walls and Slopes - Southern California
Responsibilities include generation and management of TENSAR Walls and Slopes systems sales revenues/profit margins, project lead identification and qualification, conducting promotional sales calls to contractors, public agencies, private consultants and other defined key accounts, and providing technical support and training for licensees and distribution partners.
- Develop and execute an annual business plan for the promotion and sale of Wall and Slope Systems to achieve yearly margin budget.
- Assist and support the promotion and acceptance of Tensar proprietary systems. Successfully implement bid strategies to close business throughout the sales cycle (preliminary to final design, bid, project award and construction phases).
- Train, educate and provide technical support to licensees and distribution partners. Assist in driving sales revenue with both direct sales and sales through exclusive and non-exclusive partners throughout geographical region.
- Work to qualify and pursue project leads generated from promotional calls, trade shows, marketing campaigns, and lead generation services. Capture and update in the regional forecast of projects and projected sales.
- Identify, establish and manage key accounts to leverage TENSAR product and service offerings. This would include, but not be limited to, site work contractors, public agencies, commercial/industrial development companies, resource extraction (quarries), and wall installers.
- Provide project site assessment, design assistance, pre-bid/post-bid actions (with contractors) and site installation services as required.
- Generate monthly sales forecast. Manage, update and track key projects in the forecast. Provide information to the Area Manager monthly.
- Coordinate interaction between TENSAR Technology and the client to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of Tensar solutions.
- Two to three years work experience in the construction industry
- BS in Civil Engineering or related field
- Two to five years of proven sales experience
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- 25% to 50% travel
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to become a trusted business advisor with key business decision-makers. Demonstrated ability to close sales for a value-added product and system.
- Strong prioritization, coordination and matrix management skills, self-directed and self- motivated. Strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to blend strong technical skills with practical business intuition.
- Good administrative and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results.
- Attention to detail.
This position will be based out of the Southern California area.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Department
Tensar International Corporation
2500 Northwinds Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30009
Fax: (770) 960-0984
Tensar International Corporation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
<--- Return to Main Careers Page