Using Geosynthetic Interlayers as a Solution for Reflective Cracking
This video webinar provides an overview of geosynthetic asphalt interlayers.
- All interlayer types and the unique difference between them
- Understanding reflective crack distress types
- Fatigue cracking vs reflective cracking
- Installation of interlayers
- Test methods for interlayers
- Recycling of asphalt concrete with interlayers
- Boundary conditions
- Design methods for interlayers
Previously recorded webinar for Roads & Bridges Magazine
Go to our Video Gallery
For more than 30 years, Tensar’s innovative ground stabilization solutions have proven ideal for many kinds of construction and subgrade improvement projects, including paved and unpaved roads, car parks, airfields, heavy duty pavements and working platforms.
To find out more call 800-TENSAR-1 or get fast help for your project by filling out one of our design request forms: